Avenger™ Particulate & Coalescing Filters provide sample conditioning and analyzer protection by coalescing and removal of liquid droplets, aerosol mist, and solid particles from gas (vapor) streams as well as removal of sticky particles from liquid. A variety of models are available for handling a wide range of gas and liquid sampling applications.
The Avenger™ Model 38M is the same size as the Model 38, and contains Genie® Membrane Technology™. The Liquid Block™ is an option for this model. When compared to the Models 33 and 33M, the Model 38M is smaller in size and internal volume making it better suited for lower flow applications.
Benefits & Features
- Analyzer protection against liquid droplets and micron/ submicron size particle
- Quick and easy installation and maintenance
- Multiple porting configurations
- Genie® Membrane Technology™
- Liquid Block™
- 5 ports
- Horizontal mounting
- All primary connection ports on filterhead