A single stage regulator designed for gas analytical systems!
The Model GR™ is a single stage pressure regulator designed specifically for use in gas analytical systems. Its 316 stainless steel housing contains a piston pressure sensing element that increases reliability and eliminates the chance for diaphragm rupture. The Model GR™ is uniquely designed with low internal volume providing the additional benefit to purge quickly.
Some applications may require the sample gas to reduce pressure through multiple stages or be heated prior
to pressure regulation in order prevent condensation and preserve sample integrity.
Benefits & Features
- Eliminates possibility of diaphragm rupture
- High pressure rating
- Low internal volume contributes to a faster system response time
- Quick purging, low volume design
- Piston pressure sensing element
- 20 micron inlet filter
- Heated options available in GHR version